A condition of the award is to tell you 7 things about me. So here goes:
- I am an Olympic standard figure skater and synchronised swimmer, but rarely perform the two sports simultaneously; Rumours that Blights cheated in the synchronised swimming are completely unfounded
- I have been having a torrid affair with Daniel Craig for the last 3 years, managing to keep it secret from the world's Press, my husband and indeed from Mr Craig himself;
- Prince William actually asked me to marry him before he settled on that Middleton girl,but Mr Blighty pointed out that the planned wedding date clashed with our annual caravanning holiday in Bognor Regis, so I had to decline;
- One of my son's paintings ("Mad Axeman Vomits Blue Paint on a Dalek") is currently on display at the Royal Academy and rumour has it that that Saatchi chap wants to buy it;
- I play a mean electric guitar and Mick and Keef used to come round to ours for jamming sessions, till Mr B banned them, as Keef was always falling over and getting cigarette ash everywhere;
- I am not bad at Maths and Professor Stephen Hawkins regularly consults me on tricky problems, the near fail I got for O level Maths was quite frankly a travesty; Here's me lending a helping hand/paw with the Maths
- I am a complete fantasist and topclass gobshite, but very occasionally I tell the truth.
So guys, over to you and below is the smallprint. Have fun!
The conditions of receiving the Stylish Blogger award are:
* Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Apart from awards, I am dead excited to be meeting Louise from North of Q, hopefully tomorrow. Stay posted for the next episode of When Blogger Met Blogger!
Must go now, as in the never ending home improvement quest and accompanying project management failings, Ron and Ron, builders by Royal Appointment, are coming tomorrow to demolish wardrobes in Boy 2's room. This means I have to move Boy 2, 3005 pieces of Lego, 15 puffles and his collection of twiddly hankies (don't ask) plus furniture, into another room, or possibly the garage. After a nice cup of tea of course. No point rushing into things, without proper sustenance.